Thursday, June 17, 2004

Havent blogged in a while

I guess that I havent really had much to blog about in the last two days. Oh well. I went to the hooka bar with armen and the long lost Martin the other night. It was pretty cool, we smoked the hooka, had some tea, and I had to piss like a racehorse. After that we had to go buy martin cigarettes because he doesn't have any money. He bought parliment menthols, which, it seems, are full of fiberglass. MMM, tasty. Armen left early, and we sat in the parking lot for a while talking about his problems, which are interesting and involved, and which I may or may not elaborate upon here. Have you noticed that when I say I might do something chances are that I wont? Yeah, thats what I do. Heres a picture of Armen at the hooka bar. Notice the cloud of smoke behind him.

I still hate textamerica for not letting me change my site design. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home