Monday, June 14, 2004

Nobody cares

Why should anyone care about the stuff I did today? This is a rather crushing revelation, being as I have centered my online experience around documenting my daily life. Really, that is not unique or interesting. So, a change of plans may be in order.
All of this turmoil is due to an article I read about blogging which basically encouraged people to create material rather than comment on others stuff. Good advise I think, especially considering that I have been seriously considering giving up on the impractical dream of filmmaking in exchange for a life as a film critic. Thats a cop-out, i know, but its sure a hell of a lot easier.
It may be time to throw myself into the Salton Sea Project. A new blog maybe? Something big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home