Thursday, June 10, 2004

Oh, the wonderous things I did today.

I woke up lake. Screwed around the apartment. Cleaned the rats cage, which was filthy (I think they may have mites, in which case we have to bathe them in "cat safe" shampoo... whatever) and then I went to Mario's apartment in pasadena. Its looking much better than the last time i saw it, there arnt so many boxes laying around, and now they have a couch, which is good. Its the 200 dollar couch at IKEA, which, im sure, every college student is familiar with. I changed one of their outlets (their apartment has got to be at least 60 years old) and then they took me to Roscoes Chicken and Waffels. I ate chicken, and waffels. Now, just like Mario said, I have to poop something serious. Got a parking ticket, came home, went to wal mart, spent WAY too much money and then came home. Dont forget to check out the moblog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home