Friday, July 23, 2004

how will i?

How am i going to blog from the bathroom when I move into my new old apartment when I wont have alisons laptop? This is a question that has really been bothering me, for like the last 1.5 minutes.
would you like to hear more about this mess?
I got an apartment back in northridge. It happens to be the same apartment building that I lived in during my freshman year. As a matter of fact, it is exactly the same apartment. This is both cool and creepy, and as of yet, I havn't been able to deceide if it is more creepier than cool, or more cooler than creepy. I have big plans for this apartment, most of which i probably will fail to execute. I do wish that I had done a better job of keeping the place nice when I was there. more on this later, for now, south park is on and I am fucking watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home