Thursday, July 29, 2004

roompaint

Alison and I spent most of the day yesterday painting her room. Its too bad I didnt take a picture of the room before we started painting, but oh well. Right now the room is a chocolate brown with light yellow on top, but we are going to glaze the walls and make the colors more like orange and red. Sounds ugly, and right now, it kind of is, but soon i think it will be nice. Im watching a french movie called "The Housekeeper" with an actress named Émilie Dequenne. The movie reminds me of Lost in Translation, with a hot girl put on display for the rest of us to enjoy, while an old guy tries to keep up with her. The girl is very cute in the movie until she cuts her hair. Now, its ruined for me, and I have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home