Thursday, September 09, 2004

I am amazed.

Truly shocked, even. There have been multiple visits to my blog from people who mispell the title for the movie "Napoleon Dynomite." In a previous post of mine, I had spelled the title "Napolian Dynomite," which seems to be an uncommon mistake, because my page is fourth on the list at yahoo. I got some other odd referals from search engines, a hit from alta vista for the term "waffle," a hit from yahoo for "roscoes chicken and waffles," a google hit for "cup-o-noodles" and a yahoo hit for "hooka bar." Cool stuff. I should spell things wrong more oftem.

yes I did spell often wrong on purpose.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be more amazed and shocked - I spelt "Napoleon Dynomite" right while looking for other movies Tina Majorino is in... and you were #4 in Google too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home