Sunday, May 15, 2005

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride


A funny thought occured to me a few minutes ago. Like most thoughts, it was provoked by something, but I no longer remember what.
I realized that I would never be able to take my children to disneyland and ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I was very sad that I would not be able to share what could very possibly be my favorite ride with my future kids, since the ride has been closed. I began to ponder about what other things I loved would be gone before I had the chance to share them with others. I looked up Mr. Toad's Wild Ride on the internet, hoping to share my sorrow with others.
It was then that I discovered the existance of another Mr. Toad ride. This ride was located at disney world in Florida. This ride was closed and replaced with a Winne the Pooh ride.
There were two Toad rides.
One in Florida, one in California.
They closed one.
They closed the one in Florida.

What I had heard about the closure of the ride at disneyland was complete bullshit!
The Toad Lives!
This is great news! Sing it from the rooftops, the things you hold near and dear are in fact not gone forever! Celebrate and go ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at disneyland, I know I will.
Can't make it anytime soon? check out this amazing site , and educate yourself about history of both rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home