Saturday, May 14, 2005

Really Mobile and other stuff

I am sending this post while sitting on the train to Rancho Cucamonga. Live is sweet.
My car is empty.

The ride is smooth. My laptop, after playing Worms 3D for an hour on the bus this morning, still has almost two hours worth of battery left. To be honest, the only thing that could make me happier is a pair of headphones so I could watch the episodes of Conan that I downloaded.

Aside from my public transportational bliss, I still have a massive amout of work to do on my senior preposal. Maybe it would be smarter for me to be working on that rather than blogging, but hey.

Not only that, I still have to write my paper on stereo sound for my History of Film class. As soon as I step off this train, my life is going to start sucking again. For now, I shall hide here, alone in my empty car, at peace.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Alison said...

It's "life" not, "live."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home