Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sucks

I am really begining to DISLIKE textamerica. Although the new features and design are an improvement, i feel cheated out of the option to customize my own site. Granted, the service is free, works well, and I still think moblogging is fun. Its just too bad that i have seen so many cool new advances in web design and image browsing and am totally unable to impliment ideas like that for myself. If I had the time and money I could start my own server from the ground up, but then I would be excluded from the community at textamerica. Oh well. I guess I will just be forced to live with the changes pushed upon me at textameria.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Super Cool Alison said...

You are boring and lame. Work on it. Write more about meeeeeeeeeeee! That will help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home